She couldn’t have said it any better…
President Donald Trump will keep pushing for attacking Mexican drug cartels following the murders of nine American women and children who were brutally killed earlier this week when gunmen attacked three SUVs in northern Mexico, presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway said Wednesday.
“I was with the president when he first got information,” Conway said to Fox News’ “Fox and Friends.”
“He didn’t hesitate either. The safety and well-being of Americans anywhere around the world is the first priority of this president. He will continue to ensure the safety and well-being of Americans, including, if not especially, innocent children wherever they are.”
Trump accused the Mexican government of not doing enough to stop the cartels and offered assistance to wage “war” on them. President Andrés Manuel López Obrador of Mexico has not approved the support, and Conway said Trump will continue to press the issue as stopping the flow of drugs across the border is a “centerpiece” of his agenda.
“People call it a manufactured crisis, and then tragedy like this happens,” stated Conway. “It just is so unspeakable. Our thoughts and prayers obviously are with victims and families with these harrowing stories.”
Conway said she has been working on the drug crisis, and it’s a serious issue with the cartels.
“They are ruthless,” she said. “They are fearless. They are very savvy business people in that they don’t care who gets in their way, the way of their profits.”
He needs to watch what he says… …